Articles on this Page
- 09/17/13--01:25: _Hi from Zimbabwe (w...
- 11/14/13--07:06: _Hi guys..new here.....
- 12/08/13--15:56: _Hello from a concre...
- 12/18/13--12:08: _playing golf
- 01/02/14--21:00: _huumm????? golf? or...
- 01/14/14--08:35: _Hey guys!
- 01/20/14--10:51: _Hi from Australia
- 01/25/14--17:14: _Hello
- 01/26/14--12:54: _Intro
- 02/01/14--14:11: _An old time golfer...
- 02/09/14--10:52: _how about the histo...
- 02/09/14--13:33: _Hello from Central ...
- 03/05/14--17:24: _Golf game
- 03/11/14--10:04: _I'm still alive.....
- 03/22/14--04:28: _Hello everyone from...
- 05/04/14--06:34: _Newcomer from geneva
- 05/24/14--20:46: _Badger living in Bu...
- 05/28/14--15:03: _Hello from NEPA
- 05/31/14--19:13: _Hello New to golf!
- 06/13/14--02:35: _Hello from Pa
- 09/17/13--01:25: Hi from Zimbabwe (where we bred Nick Price and Mark Mcnulty)
- 11/14/13--07:06: Hi guys..new here..from midwest
- 12/08/13--15:56: Hello from a concrete jungle.
- 12/18/13--12:08: playing golf
- 01/02/14--21:00: huumm????? golf? or work?
- 01/14/14--08:35: Hey guys!
- 01/20/14--10:51: Hi from Australia
- 01/25/14--17:14: Hello
- 01/26/14--12:54: Intro
- 02/01/14--14:11: An old time golfer...
- 02/09/14--10:52: how about the history of golf do you know?
- 02/09/14--13:33: Hello from Central Virginia
- 03/05/14--17:24: Golf game
- 03/11/14--10:04: I'm still alive.....
- 03/22/14--04:28: Hello everyone from Pa.
- 05/04/14--06:34: Newcomer from geneva
- 05/24/14--20:46: Badger living in Buckeye country
- 05/28/14--15:03: Hello from NEPA
- 05/31/14--19:13: Hello New to golf!
- 06/13/14--02:35: Hello from Pa
This seems a good forum for a 55 year old hacker. I haven't played for some years due to work commitments but get to the range a couple of times a week. I have been trying to invent a new swing and training regime, having failed to achieve anything using the conventional stuff. I am not sure I have done it but I am hitting the ball well at the range.
I am going to blog these ideas on my new community site where the membership post their own tips and questions and other members rate them with...
Hi from Zimbabwe (where we bred Nick Price and Mark Mcnulty)
New member wanting to say hi. Hope to have some fun..help people and learn as well. 32 years of bad and good shots..but 32 years I would never take back
Hi everyone! My name is David. Im new here... Im 21 years old, living in the Los Angeles area (luckily not stuck in the city, Im in a smaller city outside of it..)
Im just looking to get back into golfing. I began golfing when I was 6 or 7.. played as much as I could from then (also played for my high school team), then after high school.. life got busy and sadly my golf game slipped out.
Now I want to get back into it.
Anyway, I just wanted to find a good forum to talk with some...
Hello from a concrete jungle.
anywhere you ever played golf ?
Rain or shine its golf time.
Im a new member looking at the forum, check out [insert lame spam link here] for great instructional videos
I'm from Aus and new to this website. Quick facts, left handed high school student golfer, off 25, hoping to just get better and better.
Happy Golfing all
New member here. My name is David and live in the first state of Delaware. I am in progress of getting my handicap.
Gene in Hickory NC. Lifetime golfer trying to find my game after 12 years if injury forced retirement.
Found this site while looking for information on Hogan Magnum irons. Been playing golf off and on for about 55 years. Was mostly scratch golf in my 20's and early 30's. Good day now is in the 80 range. Also an avid woodworker, guitar builder, and some other silly stuff that keeps me off my local muni.
Glad to be here!
how about the history of golf do you know?
Hi, Phil here from Green Bay, Va. Haveing spent some time on another forum, thought I'd try this one out as well. I played golf almost every day from the ages of about 11 to 18. Played on my HS team, and a little in college. Got married, quit since my wife was not fond of the activity. Got divorced, got married again, had a child, got divorced again, raised my daughter on my own, and did not play for about 20 years between college and last summer.
I was in Dicks waiting for my lovely ex...
Hello from Central Virginia
What do you know about the game of golf and how to play the game?
I think. Still working and paying taxes, anyway.
I see EClark and Splooge are still here. Who else from the olde daze?
I had been looking for a golf forum for quite a while and just stumbled on this one when I was looking for some information on adjusting my Taylormade driver. We have many golf courses here in W. Pa. and in Butler County. I've played most of them, since most are within an hours driving time. I belong to the Tri County Golf League, joining last season and continuing this year as well.
I'm a high handicapper, but I'm having a Ball learning something new every year. My caricature avatar was...
Hello everyone from Pa.
My name is Nicolas, I'm 25 years old. My two favorite hobbies are Golf and Snooker.
Let me show a short video we made with 2 friends :
Thank you for reading my message.
Hello all. It was recently pointed out to me that I never did a new member intro thread, so here goes.
34 years old, male currently living in Columbus, OH but originally from Edgerton, WI (a little town on the shores of the Rock River nestled between Milton and Janesville, about 30 miles south of Madison that no one has ever heard and really never did anything signifigant other than produce Steve Stricker and author Sterling North and Im not sure Sterling North is all that signifigant...
Badger living in Buckeye country
hey gang, charles from northeastern pennsylvania here - looking forward to interacting with many of you. actually stumbled on this site by accident today and glad to be a member now. longtime GOLFWRX member and EBAY'er with this same username. hopefully it's sunny where you are with many birdies in your future.
Hi new to golf here figured I would join a forum to learn more! Look forward to chatting with everyone! Thanks!
Hello from York County Pa... Right across the Mason-Dixon Line.