- RSS Channel Showcase 4235789
- RSS Channel Showcase 9526390
- RSS Channel Showcase 5859522
- RSS Channel Showcase 3405428
Articles on this Page
- 06/07/17--13:42: _Hello there
- 07/08/17--07:39: _Hello
- 07/08/17--07:40: _Hi!
- 07/13/17--23:39: _New member
- 09/05/17--19:06: _New Member & New Yo...
- 10/17/17--05:16: _New Member Looking ...
- 11/11/17--16:25: _Greetings From Ohio
- 01/17/18--11:50: _Hi from Texas!
- 02/01/18--16:51: _Super Bowl LII live...
- 02/05/18--19:08: _Newbe question
- 02/12/18--06:14: _Brand New Member
- 03/14/18--18:35: _Hello from New Jersey
- 03/27/18--17:54: _New and want to learn!
- 05/01/18--03:03: _Hello all, New memb...
- 08/28/18--11:30: _New Member Dennis s...
- 09/11/18--13:10: _Hi everyone
- 11/12/18--09:26: _Hello from Illinois!
- 06/07/17--13:42: Hello there
- 07/08/17--07:39: Hello
- 07/08/17--07:40: Hi!
- 07/13/17--23:39: New member
- 09/05/17--19:06: New Member & New YouTuber
- 10/17/17--05:16: New Member Looking For Golfers in PHL
- 11/11/17--16:25: Greetings From Ohio
- 01/17/18--11:50: Hi from Texas!
- 02/01/18--16:51: Super Bowl LII live stream Free
- 02/05/18--19:08: Newbe question
- 02/12/18--06:14: Brand New Member
- 03/14/18--18:35: Hello from New Jersey
- 03/27/18--17:54: New and want to learn!
- 05/01/18--03:03: Hello all, New member here
- 08/28/18--11:30: New Member Dennis soon back in Florida and Dc Washington.
- 09/11/18--13:10: Hi everyone
- 11/12/18--09:26: Hello from Illinois!
Hello Shottalk, my name is Vince and I am a new golfer from Phoenix, AZ. Cya around!
New member from Scotland. Play off 1/2 but like all don't get to play as often as I would like. Really into technology in golf and interested to see where the next 5/10 years takes us.
Can't wait to have some fun on the forum! Glad to be here.
Hello everyone, new to the forum, but not to the game. I've been playing off and on for 20+ years, first time joining a online community. Looking forward to reading past threads and communicating with other members.
My name is AJ, and I'm an avid golfer located in the Bay Area (San Francisco for all those who may not know). My best friend, Sam, and I have started a YouTube channel. Our channel name is: Bay Area Golf Guys. We're just two young guys that love the game of golf and we want to share our experiences with the golf community. We started the channel shortly after playing Pebble Beach. We thought to ourselves, "Wouldn't it have been awesome if we filmed our round so we could go back...
New Member & New YouTuber
Chris here, Just looking around what type of forums you guys have here. is there any Asian golf Forums inside the site? Thank you very much!
Good Morning All,
Looking to join a few communities online and have found myself here!
The dry part of Texas, thankfully! I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to join the discussion. I live in the Dallas area, so I don't get to either coast very often, but have managed a few trips both ways. Of course, if I had the option, I'd live at Walt Disney World and just visit Texas every now and then!
Hi, I like to eat my own poop.
Hi.. I'm new to this Forum. I was wondering. Does the swing thought "think Low and Slow" on the back swing work for clubs other then the Driver ?? Thanks for your reply. Bob
Hello fellow golfers,
I just joined and look forward to reading and posting. I'm on a few other sites, but looking for something new. I'm a club tinkerer so I'll be asking lots of equipment questions and looking for expert advice.
Hi, guys. I'm a 60 year old golf nut from Clark, New Jersey. I'm 2 years back playing golf after a 10 year layoff. On good days I break 90. Looking forward to participating in the forums here.
Hey Shottalk! My name is Maison, and I’m joining because I recently have been getting into club restoration and customization in my garage. I started with an old master that my neighbor gave to me when I was about ten years old, and I was hooked! I would love any suggestions on good forum threads, articles, anything to help me learn. Thanks!
Names Tim but all my nieces and nephews call me Uncle a--hole... Im a crabby old guy (ok 52) but been in pain almost all my life, hence why Im an a--hole I would still give the shirt off my back to help any of them and they know it.
Im trying to get back into golf (have been to the range 3 times so far) I only played for about a year (8 years ago) but went from trying Mazuno blades and scoring around 150 (still dont know what I scored for the remaining 17 holes...) to my best round...
Hello all, New member here
Be pleased to meet new golfing buddies any handicap.
Also happy to discuss the psychological side of golf..
Members from USA are welcome to download my recently published Amazon kindle Book
Posting on Golf Forums 4 Dummies its free download for next 24 hours. I would really appreciate feedback. When in States happy to lecture free techniques for lowering golf scores outlined in book.
Anyhow, its time to hit the sack buddies.
Good Night all replies will be...
New Member Dennis soon back in Florida and Dc Washington.
Hi everyone, I come from WA. Nice to meet you all
Glad to be a member here. Been golfing for about a decade. 16 handicap. I play with all Pings. I have a set of Ping Eye 2 irons 1- SW silver dot, Ping B60 putter 36", and a blonde Ping Zing laminate driver green dot. Hello everyone!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk